Selsport have produced gloves since 1998, making a name within the goalkeeping community based on two fundamentals, Comfort and Grip. As the years have progressed so has the technology which is used within each gloves construction. The biggest advancement year on year is the development of different latexs to cater for different conditions, playing surfaces and styles. Because each goalkeeper is different there is NO set time period as to how long a glove should last. Many gloves especially those with the a softer latex show signs of deterioration within minutes of use. This does not represent a sign of a faulty glove or poor latex, this is what is to be expected. The glove will continue to remain “sticky” and provide suitable grip as intended.
However, using a specially formulated Selsport glove wash with the right technique can prolong the life expectancy of your Selsport gloves.
GLOVE WASH USEAGE
It is vital this product is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
1. Fill the lid of the glove wash bottle with cleansing solution.
2. Dilute solution into approximately 2 litres of warm water.
3. Place gloves into the diluted mixture and allow to soak for 3 minutes.
4. Gently squeeze excess fluid out of the gloves, making sure not to rub palms.
5. Rinse the gloves thoroughly under cold water, making sure not to wring the gloves.
6. Press the gloves on to a clean, dry towel to remove excess water.
7. Allow to dry naturally.
8. Do not dry out gloves on a hot surface, radiator, airing cupboard. Keep out of direct sunlight.
9. Always keep gloves wash in a secure storage unit, away from food preparation areas and out
of the reach of children.